Welcome to the community

IMPORTANT: Tide Community is closing - we’re building something better!

Thank you for sharing your feedback, questions and ideas. We very much appreciate your contributions - and now it’s time for something new. To better support you, and to showcase your businesses, we’re developing a member directory.

5th February 2021: This forum is now ‘static’ so it's not possible to add a new topic or comment.
Summer 2021: The forum will close. Read more

What documents will be required… Do you need these before being pre approved. I am sure there are a lot of people that want to be prepared and ready to go once you are live tomorrow. tomorrow.

• created

May '20
  • last reply

Aug '20

replies

views

users

link

I think "don’t hold your breath is appropriate for Tide as they appear to take a very long time for any communication. Also they will be giving out the loans firstly to the “premium members”

As for what they are asking for they are NOT allowed to ask for anymore than the government has stipulated as the loan is SELF CERTIFY and that means they can’t ask for proof of trading or income at all in any circumstance. Lest they forget that the loans are 100% secured by the UK Government.

Let us all report TIDE to BBB. somethign is not right if they are stipulating their own rules.

Hi all,

You can see my latest reply about Bounce Back Loans on this community topic here 16.

Thank you for your patience,
Valentine

3 months later

closed Aug 16, '20

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.