Balance on csv

Hello,

I was wondering if you can include the balance on the CSV as accounting software generally require the balance as one of the columns?

This will save some time instead of doing the calculation on my own

Agreed - also would be useful on the API.

This would be a great feature because my accounting software requires it for direct import.

+1 from me.

A great feature idea, I have to manually create a balance column when importing the CSV into Crunch.

Hi everyone,

Thank you for the great suggestions and taking the time to share your feedback! We are always looking to hear from our members as it helps us shape Tide.

Balance in statements?

+1 too, its a bit tedious to do manual calculation. A very useful feature.

+1 for this too. It’s a pretty essential feature as doing this manually for Crunch is a headache.

+1 for me, we need it for crunch

Isn’t maintaining an account balance kind of essential functionality for both a bank or and a basic accounting system ? How did this escape the scope of a minimum viable product ?

Hi @prjwhite, we’re sorry about this. Rest assured, I’ve fed your feedback back to the relevant team and this will be implemented when we update this feature in the future.

Please prioritise this. I suspect there’s a far sexier way to integrate with Crunch (possibly in progress), but I can’t imagine this basic feature could take too long to implement – and it’s crippling my use of Tide without…

Hi @Steven, thanks for sharing your feedback. I’ll ensure that your concern is voiced, along with many others’ within this thread :slight_smile:

Thanks for taking this feature request into consideration. I +1 this as well :slight_smile:
Good luck with the dev!

+1 - need this for crunch

+1000 Us Tide users desparetely need this. We can’t import usuable .CSV files into Crunch or any other accounting software. It’s a major blow for Tide users.

Our software is asking for BALANCE.

I also need this for Crunch? How do you get around it?

Hi all,

We know this is a crucial feature for you. I’m happy to let you know that we’re actively working on this and that we should introduce this feature in a few weeks. :slight_smile:

We’re also in discussion with Crunch and will share more information when we can.

Stay tuned!

Valentine

I am another crunch user who will end up moving is this dont get fixed.

Hi @kmcnally26, you’ll be happy to know that this is in active development. I’ll make sure to update this thread as soon as we’re ready to test this feature.

Would you like to join Tide Preview - our beta testing programme? If so, please fill out this form.

Let me know if you have any questions, I’d be happy to help.

Valentine

great to hear that.

Thanks