BACS payment, due tomorrow, do not want to be surprised

Hi,

I’m expecting a BACS payment due tomorrow. Has been sent on Wednesday and it takes 3 days including the payment day, so it is due tomorrow.

Will it be on my account first thing in the morning usually around 1-2 am?

In the FAQ its “If you’re expecting a BACS transfer, this can take up to 3 days to reach your account.” but hopefully not from the due date 3 days, but from the day it has been sent to my account.

This is the first time we are getting payment to our TIDE account and usually it was on our account by 1am on the due date, I hope this is the same with TIDE.

Any experience around this anyone? Or Tide?

Hi @ukpeti, thank you for getting in touch. I am afraid that we cannot confirm a specific time when your funds to be received. To give you an idea of timings, a BACS payment must be submitted before the end of the working day (17:30) on Wednesday for Wednesday to be considered day 1. If the payment was submitted after 17:30 on Wednesday, then Thursday would be day 1 and the funds would therefore be due on Monday (BACS are working days only). The funds can arrive at any time on the third day between 9:00 and 17:30.

I hope this gives you an indication of when you can expect your funds to arrive. If you need any further help please don’t hesitate to get in touch with our Member Support team via the in-app chat, they’ll be happy to help :slight_smile:.

Thanks, Ali