Awful customer service. worst I've ever experienced

general

Customer service is awful. No replies, all I want to is to speak to someone on the phone. No help. Your customer service has already directly impacted my business.

Agreed - I’ve spent all morning trying to get simple acknowledgement of an issue never mind a resolution. Seems pointless and misleading to say there’s an ‘attempted’ 20 minute SLA on responding to customers.

This is now impacting my business and my employees and shareholders.

They are terrible. very bad, i keep texting them every single day to get an answer but nothing comes back positive,

Hello, sorry to hear you’ve been having trouble contacting our member support team. We pride ourselves on delivering unparalleled customer service , so we’re disappointed this wasn’t the case for you. We are actively upscaling our number of Member Support Agents to meet increasing demand from our member base, so we’re confident that we can offer you a great standard of service moving forward.

you pride your self on delivering customer service? seriously?

everyday i send to you guys an email begging you to send me my money back since January.
i sent letters to your office in London addressed to your complains department. also another letter to your company director Oliver Prill, but no one care, you are very very bad people. you have put me in a very bad position. you are very lucky for now as i already informed the action fraud at the met police but due to corona virus they havent had a change to get this on, but they will eventually. you cannot just still money from customers, this is very bad.