Welcome to the community

IMPORTANT: Tide Community is closing - we’re building something better!

Thank you for sharing your feedback, questions and ideas. We very much appreciate your contributions - and now it’s time for something new. To better support you, and to showcase your businesses, we’re developing a member directory.

5th February 2021: This forum is now ‘static’ so it's not possible to add a new topic or comment.
Summer 2021: The forum will close. Read more

Hey @AlbinsonHomes, could you please confirm your company name so we can follow up on this with our onboarding team?

@Jenny40 If you could also confirm your company name, we will be able to follow up on your application with our onboarding team.

@Rogerio We have asked our onboarding team to get back to you as soon as possible to proceed with your application.

I’ve applied for an account on the 20th of May, and I’ve had no response on the app and no response via email. There’s been no update on the account? The business name is: L & A distribution limited.

Sorry about the delay @la.distribution. Since we were accredited for the Bounce Back Loan Scheme we have had higher volumes of new applications.

Please bear with us, I have asked our On-boarding team to follow up and they’ll be in touch with you as soon as they can.

Thanks for your patience,
Valentine

Is there any idea of time as I really need to get going, this is really causing problems for me

Hi @Guyroberts,

Please rest assured that this has been escalated for more information and assistance.

We do not want to provide any timescales as delays may occur.

Thank you for your understanding.

Good luck!! I’ve been waiting months for them to check my ID, so poor…

Im going to have to go with a different bank now.I set up my application for the account on May 3rd. Im a month behind now with no estimate of when this issue will be fixed. It’s not a case of a choice now as I have no choice. Im a month behind where I need to be a a direct impact of tide

Really? It’s a shambles. I’m going elsewhere - I can’t wait. For one of my other businesses I went with Anna and had the account set up within a day

2 months later
11 days later

**Hi **
**I applied for an account in the middle of Feb, I was contacted on the app asking for a few documents, the first one was not accepted for some reason I don’t know why. i was then asked to send a different document so they could approve. before i got the chance to send the next document i was stuck on the support screen and wouldn’t let me access any of the app. I have now deleted and re downloaded the app again, managed to log in fine but now I can’t get a reply on the app and i really need to activate my account ASAP. could you please help. My company is called we aint regular ltd

Hello @Natty97,

Thank you for contacting us.

We can see that a member of our support team is currently in touch with you. They will work with you until the case is resolved.

Let me know if you need any further assistance or have questions.

Regards,
Borislav

2 months later

I applied for a business account for Rosinante Property Holdings Limited more than a week ago. Answered all the AML / KYC questions. Haven’t received any response and app is still saying verification will be done in 5 minutes. There is also no way to get in touch to get a status update. It would help to get a response either way.

Hi there @mohtashim

Thank you for bringing this up and for being patient with us thus far - I’ve just chased this up with the Onboarding team and asked them to review what you’ve submitted and get back to you as soon as they possibly can.

Regards,
Obi

3 months later

Hey ive been waiting for 2 days to recive a response from your support team ive sent all the info for my tunafilla_haiir account

Hello @Clarence,

Thank you for contacting us.

I can see that our dedicated team is in touch with you. They will provide you with an update as soon as possible.

Let me know if you need any further assistance or have questions.

Regards,
Borislav