Applied for an account, the app is stuck on the Tide Support message screen

Hi
I applied for an account on the 18th May and had a message via the app requesting further information which I replied to immediately.
The app is stuck on that message screen…is that normal?

I’ve also had no reply and it’s been 8 days!

Please advise asap

Hi there, thanks for reaching out.

Could you please confirm your company name so we can further look into this for you?

Thanks!

Hi

My business name is Inkluvv Semi Permanent Makeup & Aesthetics Clinic.
I may just have applied for it as Inkluvv.

Thanks

I have the same problem, over a week now. Did you get a resolution?

Hi @Inkluvv, @Guyroberts

Thank you for reaching out and sorry to hear you have both run into this glitch.

We have been receiving way more messages than normal this past few days so it’s taking us longer than normal to reply. Please rest assured that our team is working hard to get back to all members as soon as they can.

I have asked our On-boarding team to follow up with you as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience,
Valentine

Hi,

We are also having the same issue. We applied for our account on the 20/05/2020. Can you please provide an update on our application as we have emailed and had no reply?

Thanks.

I am also having the same issues and would appreciate some support.

Company name is Monteira Group Ltd

Regards

Rogerio

I am also having the same issue, my app is stuck on the verification screen and has been all day. @Valentine_at_Tide can you help at all, getting no reply on email at all.

Hey @AlbinsonHomes, could you please confirm your company name so we can follow up on this with our onboarding team?

@Jenny40 If you could also confirm your company name, we will be able to follow up on your application with our onboarding team.

@Rogerio We have asked our onboarding team to get back to you as soon as possible to proceed with your application.

The company name is Albinson Homes LTD

Company name is Sandstorm Films Ltd

Hello @AlbinsonHomes and @Jenny40,

Please,note that we’ve asked the Team to reach back to you for more assistance.

Great, thank you!

I’ve applied for an account on the 20th of May, and I’ve had no response on the app and no response via email. There’s been no update on the account? The business name is: L & A distribution limited.

Sorry about the delay @la.distribution. Since we were accredited for the Bounce Back Loan Scheme we have had higher volumes of new applications.

Please bear with us, I have asked our On-boarding team to follow up and they’ll be in touch with you as soon as they can.

Thanks for your patience,
Valentine

Is there any idea of time as I really need to get going, this is really causing problems for me

Hi @Guyroberts,

Please rest assured that this has been escalated for more information and assistance.

We do not want to provide any timescales as delays may occur.

Thank you for your understanding.

Good luck!! I’ve been waiting months for them to check my ID, so poor…

Im going to have to go with a different bank now.I set up my application for the account on May 3rd. Im a month behind now with no estimate of when this issue will be fixed. It’s not a case of a choice now as I have no choice. Im a month behind where I need to be a a direct impact of tide

Really? It’s a shambles. I’m going elsewhere - I can’t wait. For one of my other businesses I went with Anna and had the account set up within a day