Application Process

Just giving some initial feedback based on first impressions. I’ve read a lot of good things about Tide so thought I’d try your service myself. The advertised 5 minute signup process doesn’t seem to work - at least not for me, so you might want to change that.

But the thing I’ve found most frustrating is that, at this stage i…e whilst my application is still being processed, there doesn’t seem to be any way of contacting you other than by email. This is incredibly frustrating when time is of the essence. Please can you provide a help line number or at least a web chat facility?

Thanks for your feedback @Datanetics,

We are currently experiencing delays to some applications being processed, you can read more about this here - Delayed processing time for some applications

While your application is pending, you should be able to get in touch via the in-app chat, otherwise you can always email us via hello@tide.co :slight_smile:

A member of our team has reached out via the in-app chat with an update on your application, if you’re having trouble seeing this, could you send us an email to hello@tide.co?