Welcome to the community

IMPORTANT: Tide Community is closing - we’re building something better!

Thank you for sharing your feedback, questions and ideas. We very much appreciate your contributions - and now it’s time for something new. To better support you, and to showcase your businesses, we’re developing a member directory.

5th February 2021: This forum is now ‘static’ so it's not possible to add a new topic or comment.
Summer 2021: The forum will close. Read more

I’ve now been waiting for over two weeks for the app to update from the “verifying your details” page. When I raised this previously, on 24th September, I got a message saying “it’s taking longer than normal”, but no further details. Can you please give me an update?

Hello @CGVW!

I’m sorry that you had to wait. If you do not mind confirming the name of your company, I could look into it for you!

Awaiting your reply!
Harry

Hi, it’s Varnham Wass Ltd. This is our second application because Varnham Wass’s SIC code had been incorrectly input in Companies House, but it has now been corrected. Thanks.

Thank you for the confirmation, @CGVW! I can see that your account needs to be reviewed by our on-boarding team so I asked them to contact you, so they can guide you.

You can anticipate their email message!