App reinstall - Wrong ID submitted (Co-Director) - Now Locked Out :(

Hello, I need some help, my husband had to do a full reset of the business android phone last night, including a reinstall of the Tide app. However, he mistakenly submitted his photo ID and selfies, (got confused with this account and another similar bank account he has) so of course, the verification checks have failed, I received an email earlier today from Tide saying they could see my Co-Director (husband) had tried to log in, which isn’t possible.

Please could someone from Tide either action a fresh recovery process, or let me know what I need to do. My account is in the name of Psyklone Records Ltd.

Many Thanks,

Melanie xx

Hello @Mel1976,

Thank you for reaching out!

My suggestion is to delete and re-install the Tide app, click on ‘I already have an account’, and then follow the process. Please make sure you do not restore the app from backup.

The full guide, with step by step instructions and visuals, can always be found here: https://www.tide.co/community/t/accessing-your-account-on-another-phone/430

Please let me know if you should require any further assistance and I will be happy to assist you.

Regards,
Borislav

Hi, I followed the advice to uninstall then reinstall the Tide app, and start a fresh account recovery process, however that was 4 days ago and I am still waiting for the security checks to be completed so I still cannot access my account. Can you look into this and speed things up please?

Thank you for letting us know about this @Mel1976

I’ve just checked in with the team and asked them to prioritise your recovery request as much as possible, so we can restore your access today.

Regards,
Obi