App not avalible in your country

Trying to open an account - but everything relies on the app being downloaded.
My house is in the UK,
My company is in the UK
but a lot of the time im out of the UK - hence the problem.
About to expand the company in the UK - so need a new bank account - but can’t download the app as im in Qatar - most frustrating …any suggestions?

OK - Found the solution - It’s down to the setting si Google Play - these need to be changed to the UK - mine was in Qatar.
Warning - If you have credit on the old country settings , you might lose it and you can only change country once a year - and you have to enter a new form of payment.

Anyway - problem now sorted and I’m a menmber of Tide Banking now :).

Hello ,
Same problem with me also ,
Our Company is is Non UK Resident Based UK registered Firm.

And I am from India , when I am trying to install the Mobile App ,
Getting a error message that all you devices are not compatible.

Please provide solution asap.

Hi @DougB, apologies for the delayed response!

Glad you managed to sign up with us here at Tide.

If you have any further questions or queries, message our Member Support team using our in-app chat and an agent will be happy to help.

Welcome on-board!

Thanks,
Nick

Hi @GBGL, thanks for reaching out!

To apply for a registered business account, you’ll need to be registered with UK Companies House as a director of that company or partnership.
To apply for a sole trader account , you’ll need to be a UK based sole trader or freelancer.

For both account types, you’ll need to be aged 18 or above, have a valid UK phone number and address, and hold a compatible device registered to a UK App or Google Play store.

If you are still not able to sign up with us, please email our Member Support your full name and business name to hello@tide.co and an agent from the team will be there to assist you.

Thanks,
Nick