App keeps saying "Failed to load messages"

Hi there,

I’ve just been through the process of trying to open an account but since I’ve uploaded my ID, the app just opens on a chat screen that says “failed to load messages”. I’m unable to do anything else which is frustrating…

Please can you help.
Thanks,
Gurneam

Hi @Gurneam,

We apologise for the delay in response to this channel. We are actively upscaling our number of Member Support Agents to meet increasing demand from our member base, so we’re confident that we can offer you a great standard of service moving forward and all queries will be attended to as quickly as possible for our members’ convenience.

We’re currently familiar with an issue affecting some of our applicants at the time of your application where they aren’t able to see the messages from our Onboarding team. Our technical team is currently developing a fix and we hope to provide it to our members in the next updates of the application.

I can confirm that our Onboarding team has sent you an e-mail to the one you’ve provided us upon signing up. If you’re still interested in opening a Tide business account, please reply to that e-mail, or if you’re having trouble contacting us, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our Member Support team at hello@tide.co with reference ‘331077’ with your company name and issue - we’d love to help you further!

I hope you find this helpful and please let me know if we can assist in any other way.

We wish you and your business every success ahead!

Kindest regards,

David