App Issues

Hello Tide Team,

Are you having any issues with the mobile app today? I can’t seem to be able to log on. App seems frozen. Everything else on my phone working, so my phone definitely not the issue. Need to make an urgent payment and I can’t seem to get anywhere. Please help!

Hello Vukach, so sorry for any inconvenience caused. We are looking into this as a matter of urgency and we will give you an update as soon as we have more information.

Have others reported this or is this just an isolated report from me? Sorry if I sound a little impatient but how long would this take?

Im having the same issue

When is this going to be sorted? Really want to close down my account asap.

It is really frustrating… Before now I had been promoting Tide and other mobile app banks like them but have never contemplated what would happen if the app didn’t work and there is no physical branch to go to, and no telephone banking to resolve an issue. Things are not always as rosy as they seem. So disappointed.

Yep me too. Always happens when needing to move money about in a hurry!

because of course normal high street banks never have problems with their computer systems affecting in branch or phone banking too…

Fair point… Frustrating nonetheless

Any update on fixing the issue, I am unable to log in.

I can’t log in either for God’s sake

Disgraceful.

If it’s not a problem receiving payments, it’s something else.

Absolute joke of a bank.

Same here, absolutely unacceptable

The least they could do is send an email out to all customers informing them of the issue.

I’m stuck too. Can’t run a business this way

Hi all,

We have updated our dedicated incident page :warning: Logging issues - Monday 24th June.

The outage suffered by the global network connectivity provider, Cloudflare, is now fully fixed

You should be able to log in to your Tide accounts as normal.

I am really sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused to you and your business.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Valentine

I need to log back into my account on tide but its not letting me.

Hi @JayDaniels,

I know you are talking with Atanas from our Member Support team and that he’s further assisting you with this.

Don’t hesitate to get back to him if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Valentine

He is not replying anymore, really hope he hasn’t gone home.

Thanks

Hi @JayDaniels,

I can see that you’re still speaking with Atanas. As soon as your colleague’s email comes through we will action this for you.

Thanks, Ali