App has stopped working over night

Hi, The app has stopped working over night and I need to make urgent payments. I have emailed you but heard nothing back. Urgent help needed!

I can not access our account. After trying to login online, it says to use the app but an error message comes up on opening the app saying that the app is incompatible with the device im using which is a Samsung Galaxy S8. I’ve only ever used my S8 to use the account so now I have no access at all. Need support to find out what is going on and how long will it be before I can access this account.

mine too. I had emailed them but no reply. tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app but no use. there is no response from tide

Hi @ianruhback, thanks for reaching out to the community team.

I can see that you have been in touch with an agent from the Member Support team. If you do have any other questions or queries, please message our team via our in-app chat and someone will be happy to assist you further.

Thanks,
Nick

Hi Mark, thanks for reaching out!

Unfortunately I cannot see your account with us based on your community profile.

If you are not able to see our correspondences, please email your full name and business name to hello@tide.co and an agent from the Member Support team will be glad to help.

I do hope this helps.

Thanks,
Nick

Hi @SVR, Unfortunately I cannot see your account with us based on your community profile.

If you could either list your company name or email your full name and business name to hello@tide.co and either myself or an agent from the Member Support team will be glad to help.

Thanks,
Nick

@Nick_at_Tide, I emailed from sarangrao@icloud.com.

Hi Nick, I would love to be able to use the chat function in the app but it’s still not working! Even after the update you released today.

Hi same here, cant access my account as app has stopped working, it just keeps loading

I’m also experiencing this problem. Having read the forum it sounds like many people are experiencing this issue but there’s no official statement from Tide, that’s atrocious.

How do I access my fund and why isn’t there a contingency (you even need the app to log in on web)?!

I have the same issue. It’s important to access our businesses funds. Come on guys.

Damien

I’ve had problems myself today too. The service used to be good, but I can’t get a response to a problem with re-registering with the app. The true measure of a business like Tide isn’t how things are when it’s going right, but what they do when there’s a problem. This experience has left me looking at alternatives like Starling Bank. When this issue does get resolved, I’m probably going to move my account.

Same here, no way I am going to use tide ever again after this. Its been 2 days since I was able to use our account and I suppose issue is with their IOS app.

Hello,

We’re aware that some iOS users are unable to open the Tide application and our Developer team is working on a solution as we speak. If you need to make an urgent transaction, right now, we suggest our members use an alternative device, preferably and if possible Android.

We’re sorry for any inconvenience this may cause you and your business. As soon as we have any update, we will get back to you.

Thank you for your patience and understanding - they are truly appreciated!

Warmest regards,