Android Xero integration

This appears to have been dropped from roadmap without explanation. Was supposed to be weeks away.

Hi David,

You’ll see that the long term column includes “Further integration with Xero accounting software (bank feed)”, we’re working with Xero on how we can deliver the best integration experience for you.
Based on the feedback we received from iOS users, we’re waiting for Xero to release their bank feed API before introducing the integration on Android.

Let us know if you’ve other questions, we’re happy to help.
Valentine

Thank you seems sensible now I see problems iOS users have had. Just would have been good if you had communicated this as only in early Jan you were saying that android app was only weeks away.
I appreciate you are developing in lots of ways and like your offer. Just hope full Xero integration has high priority.

Thanks for your feedback and patience David. We’ll update our community as soon as we’ve more information about the integration :slight_smile:

Hello, please can you provide an update on this issue?

Do I understand it correctly, in fact you need an iOS phone in order to connect tide to xero??

Thanks,

Paul

Hi @clip,

That’s correct, for now, only members on iOS can have access to our Xero integration.

As explained in our Xero update post, in the light of the feedback we received from iOS members, we decided to not release this integration on Android.

We’ll make our Xero integration available for all our members once Xero release their bank feed API.

Let me know if you’ve any other questions. I’d be happy to help :slight_smile:

Valentine

Hi @Valentine_at_Tide ,

Have Xero given you a timeframe for this? It’s tough for us to work with “coming soon” for functionality that will really improve workflow. An ETA or a date for the next update would be really helpful.

Thanks for your help,

Tom

Hi @18anhaltroad ,

Thanks for getting in touch.

I’m afraid I can’t confirm a timeline. However, we’ll be the first to have access to their bank feed API and we’ll make the new integration available to our members as soon as we can.

Let me know if you’ve other questions.

Valentine

Hi everyone –

If you’re keen for this to happen faster, I’d suggest you upvote the bank API at Xero’s UserVoice forum here: http://xero.uservoice.com/forums/5528-xero-api/suggestions/2884040-reconcile-via-the-api

And also encourage them to deal with the bank statement line issue here

Also, please upvote this post so everyone interested in getting this integration done can see it at the top:)

closed #10

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hi all,

I’m very happy to let you know that our new Bank Feed integration with Xero is here :slight_smile:

You can learn more about the integration and how to set it up here.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Valentine