Android App Keeps Crashing

Hi,

I had to reset my login details as i just moved the tide app to the company phone.

Every time i try and login the app just crashes?

I know i am using the correct login details what do i do?

If i have to uninstall the app and re sign up, won’t i have to wait again for the details to be approved by a member of staff?

HGUK

If you uninstall and reinstall you can just log in again, I have had to do it as I had to shoehorn Google services on to my blackberry passport and had a few teething problems at first. Hope this helps

Hi @HGUK
Sorry to hear you’re having trouble with your Tide app! I have just reached out to you via the in-app chat, if you are unable to access this could you please get in touch via hello@tide.co and ask for Katie?
I will have our Product Development Team look in to this further for you :slight_smile:

Afternoon @Katie_at_Tide

I just seen the notification from Tide on my phone but as i can’t access the in app messages i have just sent an email.

@CODEUK I have already tried this and that didn’t work.

As we are a community on Tide, i would just like to give a personal update to everybody about this issue.

I have been personally speaking to @Katie_at_Tide via email.

This is a known issue to Tide.

Samsung 8 devices where security verification is failing.

If anybody who has an Samsung 8 devices and up, get in touch with Tide via email = hello@tide.co and they will sort something out.

I have also been told it well take a couple of weeks to get this issue sorted.

As of yet i am still waiting for a link to be sent to my email address.

HGUK

Thanks for sharing on the community Lee.
Rest assured we are on the case, and this issue which affects a small number of our members will be fixed in our next update in the coming weeks.
Do let us know if you still haven’t received your email Lee and we can have it urgently re-sent for you :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi Katie,

As i just said in an email.

This is taking so long, when can we get this sorted?

I really like tide and want to carry on using it but if this can't be sorted out today/tomorrow then i will close the account and move to another bank. This needs to be a top priority and needs to be sorted out asap.

This does need to be sorted out asap.

Apologies for the delay on this Lee,
I have just sent you an email that should resolve this for you :slight_smile:
Do let me know if there is anything further I can assist you with, I would be happy to help!

Issue has been now resolved.

I am very happy to know that the problem has been successfully solved. In fact, the device is overburdened, lack of storage space, unstable Internet, reduced version of the application, and application errors can cause this problem. After clearing the cache and data, if the issue of Android App keeps crashing still exists, then erasing the Android cache partition and moving the application to the SD card will help solve this problem.

Only problems with this very bad app and operators are very lazy no help no respond all sleeping god!!!

Apologies can’t make me happy because nobody help and operators are very lazy to help people…

Hi Victor, sorry to hear you’ve been having trouble contacting the team, and apologies for the delay in coming back to you. We pride ourselves on delivering fast and effective solutions for our members, so we’re disappointed this wasn’t the case for you. I’ve checked with our team and I understand that your issue is now resolved.

If there’s anything further we can help you with please feel free to reach out to hello@tide.co - our Member Support team are on hand 24/7 to assist.
Thanks, Ali