Address For Service Of Proceedings

Please confirm the address for service of court proceedings. I am half way through my online court application. You have frozen my account and are offering no information about how you intend resolving this issue. Emails and messaging have been ignored and I don’t feel inclined to wait for you to sort yourselves out.

Here are the FCA guidelines. Not only have you failed to refund an amount taken from my account in error but I am also unable to access my own money because you have frozen the account.

In most cases the bank must refund the payment without undue delay and by the end of the business day following the day on which it became aware of the problem, unless it has reasonable grounds for suspecting that you have acted fraudulently.

Your bank may ask you to answer some questions and fill out a form confirming what has happened, but it cannot delay your refund while it waits for you to return the form.

Hi @GrahamBall,

Unfortunately I can’t discuss details here, however I can confirm your account has not been blocked.
I sent you a message via the in-app chat this morning to assist you, I’ve just forwarded the message to you over email too, just in case you didn’t see it :slight_smile:

Rest assured we are on the case, do just let us know if you have any questions, we’d be happy to help!