Welcome to the community

IMPORTANT: Tide Community is closing - we’re building something better!

Thank you for sharing your feedback, questions and ideas. We very much appreciate your contributions - and now it’s time for something new. To better support you, and to showcase your businesses, we’re developing a member directory.

5th February 2021: This forum is now ‘static’ so it's not possible to add a new topic or comment.
Summer 2021: The forum will close. Read more

Ive downloaded the app to a new phone & its stuck on the “additional checks” screen. Its been over 24 hours now… Ive had no response via the app & I need to clarify my customers transactions are hitting my account asap!

• created

Oct '20
  • last reply

Oct '20

replies

views

users

Hello @Michaela90!

I have reviewed your query and see that you needed to go through account recovery. Your account recovery request was approved this morning, so you should be able to access your account now.

In case you need clarifications on the transactions, you are welcome to message us via the in-app chat and the team will assist.

Please can anyone help me - I have emailed [email protected] to no avail. This is failing my Business (Additional checks ) has been on for over 10Hours no atom of response from you

Thank you for your message here @chubanwoka

The team have been in touch to complete the checks on your access recovery request - if you need any help with this, just get back to them on the existing thread.

Regards,
Obi