Welcome to the community

IMPORTANT: Tide Community is closing - we’re building something better!

Thank you for sharing your feedback, questions and ideas. We very much appreciate your contributions - and now it’s time for something new. To better support you, and to showcase your businesses, we’re developing a member directory.

5th February 2021: This forum is now ‘static’ so it's not possible to add a new topic or comment.
Summer 2021: The forum will close. Read more

I have my 2 original Tide bank accounts successfully connected to Xero.

3 months ago I created a new third account within Tide to keep corporation tax aside.

Does anyone know how I can add this new account to Xero?

When I follow the instructions on this page: https://www.tide.co/blog/new-feature/xero-integration/ 2

I see a screen like the third visual in the above article. It shows my 2 original accounts but not the third. The only option is to disconnect but when I try to do that I get an error and I can’t disconnect. I was hoping I could disconnect the 2 then reconnect all 3.

I’ve tried setting it up via Xero but it just takes my back to the same screen in Tide with the disconnect option that doesn’t work??

• created

Jul '20
  • last reply

Jul '20

replies

views

users

link

Hi there @pcarleton

Thank you for letting me know about this - I had intended to reply here a lot earlier, but I also saw that you had a thread with the Member Support team in the app as well.

Terribly sorry for the delay! I’ve let the team know to look into this and get back to you in the app as soon as possible.

Regards,
Obi

On the rare occasions I’ve needed help with you guys your reply times are very, very slow. It shouldn’t take days to get replies to each message. 6 days and counting and still no resolution yet.

Terribly sorry for the delay @pcarleton!

I can see that the team were able to help you out with this via your thread in the app.

Please don’t hesitate to get back to them if you need anything further. While we’re somewhat slowed down by volumes, we will respond as soon as we’re able.

Regards,
Obi