Account statements

when the account statement is generated? this is a PDF or EXCEL or PRINTED AND SENT BY POST ? the account and account holder details is showing on statement as a normal bank statement? this account statement can be used as a proof of address too ? . Thanks in advance

Hi @mirkoakram,

Your account statement is available from the 8th of each month for the previous one through the app (e.g. your statement for September will become available on 8th October). The account statement shows the account details, the account holder name and the trading name.

Your account statement should work as a proof of address depending on the criteria requested.
Alternatively, you can also request an account verification letter showing your address via the in-app chat.

Let us know if you have any other questions, we’d be happy to help!

Valentine

How can i get a current statement.

Hi @Thane1,

Statements for each month are made available on the 8th of the following month.
To access them, tap ‘More’, then select ‘Legal documents’, from here you will see an option titled ‘Statements’.
These can be downloaded and printed off. :slight_smile:

Hi, why does it take so long to produce a statement? Will these times shorten? As a fast moving / growing business, I cannot be waiting 8 days for a statement. Please educate me. Thanks

Hi @JJD,

Statements are now available on the 4th of the following month :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Valentine