Welcome to the community

IMPORTANT: Tide Community is closing - we’re building something better!

Thank you for sharing your feedback, questions and ideas. We very much appreciate your contributions - and now it’s time for something new. To better support you, and to showcase your businesses, we’re developing a member directory.

5th February 2021: This forum is now ‘static’ so it's not possible to add a new topic or comment.
Summer 2021: The forum will close. Read more

Folks is anyone else having issues with payments being blocked due to account reviews?
I cant operate my business when i can’t move money and make payments.
I have raised a support ticket but all i get back is that someone will be in touch via email.

• created

Nov '20
  • last reply

Nov '20

replies

views

users

Thanks for reaching out about this @Tideuser

I know that checks like these can be a bit dirsuptive, but they’re an important part of how to we keep Tide accounts safe. I have reached out to the responsible team and we’ll do our best to address this for you as soon as possible.

Regards,
Obi

Many thanks Obi.
I just need this to be resolved quickly so that i can pay people.
I have been an early adaptor oftide (for many years) and normally have nothing but praise for the service.
All i would say is that if a review needs to be done maybe contact me first rather than block payments.

Of course, I completely understand.

We try to keep these as quick as possible, I’ve asked the team to look into this with some priority.

Regards,
Obi