Account opening

Hi,

I applied for business banking last friday, but still haven’t been notified on the progress. Normally it should take no longer than 48 hours. Is this something you can help me with?

I was also told by the complaints team on mail that the on-boarding team has contacted me, but I can’t find that conversation anywhere.

I am in exactly the same position as you, with my Tide app stuck on:
“Verifying your details” and
“This usually takes about 5 minutes”
for the last 48 hours, despite deleting and reloading the Tide app and going through the account recovery process.

This is a slightly concerning start to the Tide experience.

After a lot of messaging with the Tide help team, we have finally broken through the “Verifying your details” screen. It seems to be a software glitch at Tide’s end but the help team managed to fix it.

Hi @isakdizdarevic and @Corp,

Apologies for the delay in response! My name is David and I am going to be assisting you with this.

Thank you so much for getting in touch and letting us know about this. We’re currently familiar with an issue affecting some of our applicants where they aren’t able to see the messages from our Onboarding team. Our technical team is currently developing a fix and we hope to provide it to our members in the next updates of the application.

We can confirm that our Onboarding and Member Support teams have been in touch with you regarding your application.

If you ever find the app unresponsive or experience any difficulties, please bear in mind that our team is also available 24/7 at hello@tide.co - we’d be happy to reach out! You can always ask for David too - I’d love to help if I’m available.

We wish you and your businesses every success ahead!

Warmest regards,

David