Account opening

Hi,

I applied for business banking last friday, but still haven’t been notified on the progress. Normally it should take no longer than 48 hours. Is this something you can help me with?

I was also told by the complaints team on mail that the on-boarding team has contacted me, but I can’t find that conversation anywhere.

I am in exactly the same position as you, with my Tide app stuck on:
“Verifying your details” and
“This usually takes about 5 minutes”
for the last 48 hours, despite deleting and reloading the Tide app and going through the account recovery process.

This is a slightly concerning start to the Tide experience.

After a lot of messaging with the Tide help team, we have finally broken through the “Verifying your details” screen. It seems to be a software glitch at Tide’s end but the help team managed to fix it.

Hi @isakdizdarevic and @Corp,

Apologies for the delay in response! My name is David and I am going to be assisting you with this.

Thank you so much for getting in touch and letting us know about this. We’re currently familiar with an issue affecting some of our applicants where they aren’t able to see the messages from our Onboarding team. Our technical team is currently developing a fix and we hope to provide it to our members in the next updates of the application.

We can confirm that our Onboarding and Member Support teams have been in touch with you regarding your application.

If you ever find the app unresponsive or experience any difficulties, please bear in mind that our team is also available 24/7 at hello@tide.co - we’d be happy to reach out! You can always ask for David too - I’d love to help if I’m available.

We wish you and your businesses every success ahead!

Warmest regards,

David

I am in exactly the same position with my Tide app stuck on:
“Verifying your details” and
“This usually takes about 5 minutes”
for the last 48 hours, despite deleting and reloading the Tide app and going through the account recovery process.

Please Help,

Best Regards

Hi @mahwish_zeeshan,

Sorry to hear this. Can you let me know your company name so we can chase this further?

Thank you.

Hi
This has been sorted out now.

Thanks

Hello @mahwish_zeeshan,

Thank you for the confirmation.

Do not hesitate to reach to us via the in-app chat if you have any further queries.

I am going through the same problem . Tide team asked me some more information which were sent through application and after that i never had any reply from tide regarding my account application . Really a poor service and unprofessional attitude.

Hey @shreyansjain27,

Thank you for this information. Can you let me know your company name so I can reach to the relevant team and request them to update you?

Thank you in advance.

My company name is J & J Education Consulting Ltd - 11443530 .

Any possibility if you can communicate through email ?

Hello there,

Thank you for reaching back to us.

We will ask the Team to email you for more assistance on this.

Hello David! Can you please help me regarding an opening a business account?

Hello Misha! Me and my husband we are trying to open a business account with Tide but we didn’t received any answers. On my application appearing that i have to contact Tide, and in my husband’s application appearing that they will give him an answer in 48 hours, but is more than that, without any answer! We also send an email to hello@tide, without any answer…can you help us please? Our company name is N& G care solution LTD! In our email that we’ve send to Tide, we’ve attached some invoices as well!

Hi @Nicoletaorban,

I’m afraid we’re unable to discuss account details on a public forum, but we’ve reached out to the account holder directly to resolve this.

They can reach out to our team directly if they have any further questions.

Thanks,
Valentine

I have not had any response from customer services at all for five days now. I am chasing a missing payment and it is incredibly concerning. Tide please reply to me today. You seem to be replying to some customers and not others.