Welcome to the community

IMPORTANT: Tide Community is closing - we’re building something better!

Thank you for sharing your feedback, questions and ideas. We very much appreciate your contributions - and now it’s time for something new. To better support you, and to showcase your businesses, we’re developing a member directory.

5th February 2021: This forum is now ‘static’ so it's not possible to add a new topic or comment.
Summer 2021: The forum will close. Read more

My account has been paused for a week now. I was told i needed to contact a member of support team through the app. I have sent countless numbers of messages asking for help as i need to make payments and receive payments. I am incredibly frustrated at the lack of support i have been shown. Can i have help asap please.

• created

Jun '20
  • last reply

Jun '20

replies

views

users

Hi @Amy-Marie,

I’m really sorry for the delay you have experienced. Since we got accredited for Bounce Back Loans we have been receiving very high volume of messages. The team is working 24/7 to get back to all of you as quickly as they can.

Could you please confirm your company name so I can ask the team to look into this?

Thanks,
Valentine

Hi I have been trying to contact since over a week regarding non paid direct debit, payments failed last week using card and now my account is paused and I cant pay salaries. Also have payments outstanding since over a week. Can someone contact asap.

My Company is Substrate Autonomous Ltd, same problems although I would definitely like a call back to my registered phone asap.

Hi both,

@Amy-Marie I know the team has been in touch yesterday and they’ll be back in touch as soon as they have an update.

@stevenwilson_be I’m sorry to hear you are having problems. I have asked the team to look into this and they will get back to you as soon as they can.

Thanks for your patience,
Valentine