Welcome to the community

IMPORTANT: Tide Community is closing - we’re building something better!

Thank you for sharing your feedback, questions and ideas. We very much appreciate your contributions - and now it’s time for something new. To better support you, and to showcase your businesses, we’re developing a member directory.

5th February 2021: This forum is now ‘static’ so it's not possible to add a new topic or comment.
Summer 2021: The forum will close. Read more

Hello I created a ltd and a business bank account and although the application process said a few hours it has now been 2 days and I have not heard anything

Thanks for reaching out @Aneil01

I’d be happy to look into this for you with the onboarding team, could I ask you to let me know the name of your business?

Regards,
Obi

Apologies for the delay in responding to you here, @Aneil01

I’ve had a look into this with the team and I can confirm that this was received from our side - just bear in mind that incorporation can take a little bit longer than usual with Companies House at the moment.

As soon as the process is complete from their side, we’ll reach out to proceed with the application for your account with us as well.

Regards,
Obi

Hello do you know how long this could be?

Could I cancel with companies house and do it elsewhere and pay the £12 I need it ASAP