Access to account

I’ve got an account with Tide, but had to reset my phone and thus my Tide app. As a result I needed to re-register the app but it’s not allowing me to. When I get to the select company, it says it won’t let me register an account with the company concerned. I’ve got money in the account I need to access and can’t get to it. As far as I can see it’s forcing me to set up a new account, which isn’t what I need to do. Please help.

Hello Kevin,

Thank you for taking the time and drawing this to our attention.

Please do accept my sincere apologies for the delay in response - we’re currently experiencing a higher volume of requests than usual.

I’ve traced your correspondence thread and would love to help you further. Please bear in mind that once you uninstall and reinstall the Tide app or try to open it on another device, you’ll have to go through Account Recovery process. Once you’re at that point, make sure you use your ID and the exact same email address as initially used when setting up your account otherwise you will be prompted to set up a new account.

Hope this helps and I look forward to assisting you further! :blush:

I’ve replied on the other threads, so thought I would here. My issue has been resolved, but responding to me after nearly three hours, coincidentally when I’ve just tweeted your CEO, isn’t good enough. Please get it sorted. I’ve been with you more or less since I set up, which was not long after you launched, and I’ve recommended you to others. I can’t see myself staying if this carries on.

Ridiculous service from tide. I’m on a trip abroad and my card is being declined. I have been trying to contact the team for two hours with no response.

I have had the same issue as everyone. The App on IOS is not working.
At the moment I can not access my companies money! I need to pay staff!!!

You need to solve this by Tuesday or I am off to Starling Bank who are 100 times better!