Both online and through the app, Tide has a number of functions to help with your accounting obligations. As well as helping you to categorise transactions, Tide allows you to add comments and photos to transactions (for example, a photo of a receipt) to help you keep track of your expenses. You can also export transaction data in .csv format that can be used with your accounting software.
This section covers the following topics:
- Filtering transactions by category with Tide on the Web
- Exporting previous transactions as a .csv file with Tide on the Web
- Attaching files to transactions with Tide on the Web
- Adding comments to transactions with Tide on the Web
- Viewing account limits with Tide on the Web
- Statementing with Tide on the Web