96 hours and still no reply to new account

Hi,

I signed up for a business account on Monday at 0930 and it said it should take up to 72 hours. 96 hours later nothing and not even a pending messing.

What is happening?

Hi @roobler,

I’m sorry to hear this.

We’ve been receiving way more messages than usual this week which is why it’s taking us longer to respond. Rest assured the team is working really hard to get back to all our members as soon as possible.

I have asked our on-boarding team to assist you and they’ll be in touch as soon as they can.

Thanks,
Valentine

I signed up on the 15th May. I received an email saying to check my in app support but it still shows awaiting verification

Hi @deme,

We are sorry for the delay. Since we were accredited for the Bounce Back Loan Scheme we have had higher volumes of new applications.

Please bear with us, we are working as fast as we can to complete all our checks and we should expect to get your account processed within the next 7 days. Thanks for messaging.

Hi the same here I applied for a company formation and an account
Of got a company authentication code but nothing else
Please could someone look in to this as I carnt get my business up and running
Andrew green
Graze country store

Hi @Greeny1,

Could you please confirm your company name so we can further look into this for you?

Thank you in advance.

Hi it should be graze country store ltd but I’m still waiting to see if you have registered it with company’s house

Thanks Andrew

I’ve also e mailed several times asking for someone to contact me via e mail as it appears as if the app is stuck at the I.d verification page?

I am having the same problem. I applied for the business account and registration on Tuesday morning, I am still waiting to here if everything has been accepted. I have emailed the support, however, I only received an email to say that my application had been submitted, nothing as to what the delay is etc.
It would be really good to have some information as to where my application is at, really need to get this set up.
Many thanks

Did you manage to find out on yours at all? It seems we roughly applied on the same day and I have not yet heard anything.
Hope you don’t mind me dropping you a message.
Jenny

Hi
Still not heard anything
The company name should be

Graze country store ltd

Perhaps you could check and see if it’s been registered by you guys
If not I’ll do it myself

Thanks Andrew green

@Misha_at_Tide I am having the same issue as @Johngl1702 the screen seems to be stuck on the verification page?

Yes mine is the same it’s on on the verification page for 4 day now
Of message them emailed them and they just don’t get back to you :rage:

Hi @Greeny1, we have asked our onboarding team to get in touch with you as soon as possible to proceed with your application.

@Johngl1702 and @Jenny40, could you please confirm your company names so we can further look into this for you as soon as possible?

Thank you in advance.

Young John Development Ltd is my company name

Hi
Applied for my Tide account 8 or 9 days ago, don’t know what’s happening with it, can someone please get back to me with some information, my company is Estate Agent Solutions Ltd

Hi @epcsteve,

I’m sorry to hear this. I have asked our on-boarding team to follow up and they’ll be in touch as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience.
Valentine

Good luck!! I’ve been waiting months at this point!!! Still getting nowhere!

I think this is enough reason to reconsider this bank