£5 per card per month?!

Just read the “Team Cards are changing” email. Have to say that change has turned the Tide Business Bank account from being a very good option to a rather bad one.
For more than you’d pay for a high street bank, you are not getting an IBAN, no multi user access, high ATM withdrawal fees, etc.

Hi Eugene,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

We’ve begun testing IBANs and are working hard to introduce this feature soon. You can join Tide Preview, our beta testing programme, to test this functionality before its general release here.

Team Cards will cost £5 per card per month only from the end of July 2018. This means you can still try them out for free for the next 3 months and decide then if you want to keep using this feature. The main card on your account is not subject to this fee.

I also wanted to point out that we have plans to build out our product to include further features (account limits, spend summaries etc.) and that the price point won’t change.

Let me know if you’ve any other questions about this or Tide, I’d be happy to help.

Valentine

Hi - I’m very keen to test IBANs, and have previously signed up via that link. But haven’t yet heard anything back - any advice? Thanks.

Ps I haven’t see the email re £5 cards - was that sent today or previously?

The continued lack of IBAN is getting to be a real limitation for the use of the account, a lot of businesses that are likely to be clients of Tide are also likely to be involved in cross border business and wanting to receive payment from International clients.

I have been patiently waiting for Tide to provide this service, I’ve been told its coming, that I will on a beta group, etc etc… Nothing has come of any of these promises so far.

I think a proper time scale should be provided so people can decide what they want/need to do rather than being kept waiting, we are talking about businesses here not casual usage accounts so provision of clear intents and timescales should be part of the service provided.

Hi @MRMM,

I’ve sent you a private message with more info about IBANs and when you can expect to hear from us.

In regards to the email, are you currently testing Team Cards?

Valentine

Hi Rupert,

I completely understand your frustrations and the importance of IBANs to your business. I’ve just sent you more info about this feature and when you can expect to hear from us on a private message.

Valentine

Thanks. I previously expressed an interest inseam cards, but don’t think I heard anything further. If you can send/link info that’d be great.

Hi @MRMM, you should have received an email this afternoon.
Please let me know if it’s not the case :slight_smile: