2 Days To Reply To Email

I sent an email to ask a few questions about opening my account and it’s suitability but it now two days and NO Reply not even an acknowledgement.

Now it might be the account really is effective and fast but when even getting a simple email takes two days I am not bursting with confidence at running my business like this.

Surely basic stuff like online chat before you sign up, and an auto reply for email are not difficult to implicate I would love to take the plunge with latest tech and hate banks with passion so convince me guys you really are on the ball.

As another point your website looks horrible on my widescreen monitor looks awful hard to read and amateurish the mobile app is fine but come on if you want to look like a reliable institution it needs to be on the money (pun intended).

Hope you don’t mind the Feedback really like to support innovation and British business but please please don’t let me down.

For security reasons the Tide app is unable to run on this device

Hi Graham,

We’re sorry for the delay getting back to you. You’ll have seen our reply this morning and we’ll be writing back to the mail you’ve just sent tomorrow when the fuller team’s here (it’s only a skeleton staff at this time of day).

It took time because, as you’ll appreciate, your situation and questions weren’t straightforward and we’ve had to involve other teams to make sure we’re doing our best to help you out.

Thanks for the feedback on our website. Our mobile app’s recently had a design refresh and the same’s coming soon to our website. And this is just the start - we’re keen to keep improving Tide’s appearance and functionality!

Thanks,
All the best,
Valentine

If the website redesign is as good as the app design that will be great

That’s not unusual I have been waiting three months for a fraudulent activity to be sorted and now told by tide…basically sort it out with the merchant the money was taken from. Average wait time for responses was approx. 2 days. Now switching to a normal bank.

Fighting financial crime at Tide

Hi Chris,

I am really sorry to hear of your experience and for the delay in getting this resolved. I believe our Help team have explained the situation over the in-app chat and have reached out again to further assist you with this.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can do, I’d be happy to help.

Valentine

When you say reached out ? The last correspondence I had with Tide was on 17th Nov 2017 when I asked for a Data protection form to be sent to Dominos and I also gave them the email address but I haven’t heard anything from anyone. I am simply asking for what most other banks would do and that is to help when a victim of card fraud but tide pass the buck back to the retailer…

Hi Chris,

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you. Our Help team has reached out again via the in-app chat facility to offer a phone call to further assist you with this.

Valentine